Saturday, April 02, 2016

B is for Blessed (which is what I am)

B is for blessed as I am lucky enough to be married to my best friend and he's the one that makes all the days of fun worthwhile. The other half of the Wrights Days of Fun is my beloved, or to give him his proper name, Ken the gorgeous one.


I am blessed that we have so many similar likes, but also lots of differences that always make life interesting.  We take the time to support each other in what we enjoy and end up having a fabulous time just because we're together.


I am blessed because my beloved is the best listener in the world, and no matter how bad my day may have been he always makes me laugh.


I am blessed because despite saying I was never getting married and even having bets with people about this, I was lucky enough to be able to marry this wonderful man.


I am blessed to have a true partner in life who gives the best hugs and has helped me through lots of tricky situations in life - I guess we do that for each other.



I am blessed to have a man in my life who loves our furbies, buys flowers to decorate the home, and makes me a milky coffee as soon as I get up in the morning.


I am blessed to have someone in my life that is always the answer to the question, what am I grateful for.  I have a gratitude journal and my beloved features in every list in there - I know, I'm a little bit soppy.


I am blessed to love and be loved by this very special man.

Until next time, be good, stay safe, and take the time today to think about what things you are blessed by - there's always something.

Pamela & Ken
xxxxxxxxxxxx




4 comments:

  1. Lovely tribute to what seems to be TWO very lovely people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are very blessed. Few people find their perfect match in life! Cherish him!!

    Paula from
    Smidgen, Snippets, & Bits

    ReplyDelete